Total Cost of this project = $6.00
- Denim button down
- Printed fabric
- No-Sew fabric glue
1) cut a square of your fabric, larger then the pocket itself
2) glue a long line of the no-sew glue along top edge of pocket, as close to the seam as possible.
3) align the edge of the fabric with the top edge of the pocket and press
4) repeat steps 2 and 3 for each edge. put a book or something heavy over the pocket and let dry 30 minutes
5) using sharp fabric scissors, cut stray fabric along the line of the seams
1) Same process as the front, but since its a larger piece, i recommend pinning down the fabric while gluing to make sure it remains straight.
2) After it dries, I cut all stray fabric just under the seams except for the bottom hem. I glued the fabric right over the hem to create more of a seamless look.